Happy Holidays, everyone! I truly hope to be a resource for you this holiday season. I know how stressful and overwhelming figuring out what to gift everyone on your list can be. Therefore, to alleviate some of the last-minute holiday shopping stress, I am sharing gift guides that include items at all different price-points. This gift guide is all about HIM! These items are perfect for your boyfriend/husband, father, father-in-law, friend, etc.
This post contains affiliate links so I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links I provide. I really appreciate you stopping by to view my picks. Enjoy!
- Basic Joggers – $19 – Every man in my family LOVES a good pair of joggers.
- Toiletry Bag – $35 – Men normally don’t buy these for themselves – treat them to one.
- Native Deodorant – $12 – Natural deodorant that WORKS! Say bye to harsh chemicals!
- Yeti Rambler – $40 – Perfect to bring to the office, the gym, out fishing, etc.
- Jo Malone Cologne – $70 – The best unisex smell, IMO. Bonus, you can share it with him!
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit – $30 – Perfect to throw in a stocking for the cocktail lovers!
- Cole Haan Wingtip Oxford – $140 – A great comfortable shoe to dress up or down.
- Phone Case – $13 – Another stocking stuffer that he will love!
- Harry’s Shaving Gift Set – $30 – They all need it, why not gift something practical?
- Smith Polarized Sunglasses – $130 – High-performance sunglasses. That’s it.
- Carhartt Beanie – $15 – Any new beanie or hat is a great gift!
- Fun Socks – $10 – Socks for Christmas? Iconic. Make it fun with a silly print.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – $40 – This speaker is the BOMB. Such great quality!
- AirPods Pro – $250 – Not a gift guide without Apple’s latest product!
- Puffer Jacket – $40 – 5-star rating for this high-quality, affordable puffer jacket!
Thanks for reading! Are you looking for a gift for someone special and have no idea where to start? Leave a comment or shoot me a message. I’d love to help you find a gift. xx
Great gift guide! Some things I know my hubby will want!
Thank you for checking it out! I had asked my Dad and boyfriend and these were mutual items they both wanted!
Susie Lindau says
Great ideas! Love the joggers.
Thank you, Susie! So affordable too!
Bethany Ashlyn says
Thanks for the Christmas gift ideas! I have such a hard time buying something for my brother, so these lists are definitely helpful this time of year!!
Isn’t it so difficult shopping for them?! My two brothers are the hardest! Thanks for checking out the gift guide, Bethany! Happy Holidays 🙂