Happy Holidays, everyone! I truly hope to be a resource for you this holiday season. I know how stressful and overwhelming figuring out what to gift everyone on your list can be. Therefore, to alleviate some of the last-minute holiday shopping stress, I am sharing gift guides that include items at all different price-points. This gift guide is all about HIM! These items are perfect for your boyfriend/husband, father, father-in-law, friend, etc.
This post contains affiliate links so I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links I provide. I really appreciate you stopping by to view my picks. Enjoy!
- Basic Joggers – $19 – Every man in my family LOVES a good pair of joggers.
- Toiletry Bag – $35 – Men normally don’t buy these for themselves – treat them to one.
- Native Deodorant – $12 – Natural deodorant that WORKS! Say bye to harsh chemicals!
- Yeti Rambler – $40 – Perfect to bring to the office, the gym, out fishing, etc.
- Jo Malone Cologne – $70 – The best unisex smell, IMO. Bonus, you can share it with him!
- Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit – $30 – Perfect to throw in a stocking for the cocktail lovers!
- Cole Haan Wingtip Oxford – $140 – A great comfortable shoe to dress up or down.
- Phone Case – $13 – Another stocking stuffer that he will love!
- Harry’s Shaving Gift Set – $30 – They all need it, why not gift something practical?
- Smith Polarized Sunglasses – $130 – High-performance sunglasses. That’s it.
- Carhartt Beanie – $15 – Any new beanie or hat is a great gift!
- Fun Socks – $10 – Socks for Christmas? Iconic. Make it fun with a silly print.
- Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker – $40 – This speaker is the BOMB. Such great quality!
- AirPods Pro – $250 – Not a gift guide without Apple’s latest product!
- Puffer Jacket – $40 – 5-star rating for this high-quality, affordable puffer jacket!
Thanks for reading! Are you looking for a gift for someone special and have no idea where to start? Leave a comment or shoot me a message. I’d love to help you find a gift. xx