Happy Holidays, everyone! I truly hope to be a resource for you this holiday season. I know how stressful and overwhelming figuring out what to gift everyone on your list can be. Therefore, to alleviate some of the last-minute holiday shopping stress, I am sharing gift guides that include items at all different price-points. This gift guide is all about HER! These items are perfect for your bestie, mother, mother-in-law, aunt, girlfriend, etc.
This post contains affiliate links so I may receive a small commission if you choose to purchase through the links I provide. I really appreciate you stopping by to view my picks. Enjoy!
- Barefoot Dreams Throw Blanket – $180 – Yes, it’s worth it! Soooo cozy!
- Statement Pearl Knot Headbands – $14 – A fun accessory to add to any gift!
- Travel Tri-Fold LED Mirror – $13 – Say bye to crappy hotel mirrors, this is AWESOME.
- Santal Scent Diffuser Oil – $30 – Non-toxic, vegan, and smells absolutely amazing!
- Virtruvi Essential Oil Diffuser – $120 – Perfect for the bedroom, kitchen, office, etc.
- Bracelet Bangle Keyring – $10 – A great stocking stuffer ~ she will never lose her keys!
- Personalized Phone Case – $40 – Add a personal (and protective) touch to their phone.
- Personalized Jewelry Case – $70 – A necessity for jet setters! No tangled necklaces!
- Cozy Plush Sleep Cardigan – $35 – Barefoot Dreams dupe that I NEVER take off!
- Laneige Lip Mask – $20 – Everyone raves over this product…it’s a must for colder months!
- Gorjana Parker Earrings – $50 – These are a great staple earring!
- Gorjana Parker Necklace – $65 -My fa necklace that pairs well when layered or by itself!
- Slip Silk Sleep Mask – $50 – Giver her the gift of beauty sleep.
- Comfy Slippers – $24 – I meaaaan, what woman doesn’t want cozy slippers?
- Porter Ceramic Mug – $25 – Help them save the environment and $$ on to-go coffee!
Thanks for reading! Are you looking for a gift for someone special and have no idea where to start? Leave a comment or shoot me a message. I’d love to help you find a gift. xx
My MIL has one of the blankets! It’s so worth it!
Aren’t they the best, Sydney?! Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!
My best friend would love those slippers!
So affordable and cozy! Ordered some for myself, hehe. Happy Holidays, Hayden!
These ideas are so cute! Thank you for the inspiration, I’ll keep these ideas in mind while I shop
Thank you for checking out the gift guide, Lara! Happy Holidays 🙂
everything on your list is literally PERFECT, sending to a friend now!! ps you are right, barefoot dreams is an amazinggggg brand x
Thank you so much, Paige! Can’t get enough of Barefoot Dreams! Thanks for sharing 🙂