Once I plan a trip, I like to start planning what I am going to pack so I can be prepared. I pulled together a group of items to help you pack for future trips. Enjoy!
|To find item details, click on the item in widget below.
seamless style=”border: 0;”>
Barefoot Dreams Cozychic Cardigan: I am not kidding when I say I wear this almost everyday around the house. This cardigan is SO soft. It will help you stay comfy in the chilly airport and on the plane.
Some flight tips…
- Don’t forget to hydrate your skin! I always pack a travel size face spritz, lotion and lip balm wherever I go. I get really dry on airplanes so having the lotion and facial spray helps me rehydrate after and during the flight.
- Entertain yourself. Before you head out on your adventure, download movies and books to keep yourself entertained during the flight. Another way to stay entertained is to make a playlist to listen to during your trip.
- Bring snacks! I’m always hungry on the plane and sometimes the salty peanuts don’t cut it. Pack your own food to stay energized. I also advise to moderate caffeine intake and avoid heavy meals while traveling.
- Stick to comfy, slip-on shoes. Espadrilles are easy to take off when passing through security.
- If you wear contacts, don’t forget to pack eye drops and a pair of glasses. I prefer to wear my glasses when traveling.